Monday, September 9, 2013

Writing Assignment #1: Blog Set-Up and Writing Goals

Step #1: Create your blog by following the instructions listed here.

Step #2: Email me your blog URL

Step #3: The first post in your new blog is to set some writing goals for yourself. Feel free to use the goals you have already named in your Opening Letter. The goal is to do the following:

  • Set two to three specific goals for your writing practice this year. An example of a writing goal might be, "I want to work on developing ideas and incorporating more details in my essays." 
  • For each goal, think of strategies you might use to achieve. For example, I might achieve the above goal by making a list of everything that comes to mind when I think about my topic before I start writing. 
  • Length should be approximately 150-200 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment