Goal: To analyze the changing nature of the narrator and the setting
1. Put vocabulary pics in shared folder and present.
2. Prompt: Complete in your writer's notebook. Use at least three specific details from the text.
- What do McMurphy and Nurse both symbolize? How does Kesey use these characters to present the idea of society's domination of individual freedom?
- Describe McMurphy from Nurse Ratched’s point of view
3. Reading Questions in groups
HW: Finish part 2 and study for cumulative vocab quiz (sets A and B!)