Online Commenting Guidelines
Please follow these general guidelines for commenting on each other’s blogs:
- Keep it Falcon Friendly- no swearing or derogatory comments!
- Stay on topic. Remember that your blog comments should be about writing advice or the class. This is not a place to make personal comments.
- Respect one another. If you disagree with something a classmate is trying, offer some concrete suggestions. Don’t attack or make fun of the other person- remember your manners!
- No spam
- Be respectful of others’ work
- Remember to give suggestions instead of criticisms
- Post your name after your comment
- No sarcastic comments