- Create a toolbox of characters and story lines that you can use in your writer's notebooks
- Prompt: choose a character, setting, and conflict for your story. Then write for 10 minutes, using some of the nouns and verbs we have listed from our toolbox.
- Practice identifying prepositional phrases by going to the Practice Activity, and making a copy in your English Folder. We will do this together as a class.
- Finish video book talks
- Upload video to google docs if you don't already have a personal account on YouTube.
- Go here to generate a QR code
- Take a photo of yourself with your book- email to Ms. Leavitt if you don't have a color printer
- Complete Works Cited on the back of folder. Be sure to cite book, reviews, and any pictures you used in your video.
Monday, September 16, 2013
Writer's Toolbox, Prepositional Phrases and Video Book Talk Part II
Goals and agenda for today: