2. Lit Circle Meetings in groups:
Reading Response Protocol #3
1. Each group member shares what they posted to the blog this week.
2. After each person shares, each group member should:
- Ask ONE question about that person’s posting
- or make ONE comments about their posting
3. Move on to the next person, repeating steps #1 and #2
4. Each group member now needs to post a follow-up posting to their original posting on the blog. Discuss how the group responded to your posting, citing at least one other voice from the group. Do this as a comment to your original posting
5. Once everyone has shared and posted a follow-up, do the following as a group and post to your blog.
Ernest Hemingway (of The Old Man and the Sea fame) once wrote a six word memoir of his life:
For sale: baby shoes, never worn.
If your author were to write a six-word-summary of their book so far, what would it be? Avoid “filler” words like “and” and “the.” Create one for your group and post to your group’s blog.
4. Review This I Believe Uploading Instructions
HW: This I Believe final drafts and podcasts due Thursday